Wednesday 16 February 2011

Blow Job For Mr Randall

It seems my lovely friend Hands Randall has finally seen sense and gotten the hell out of Dodge. Dodge, in this case, being his employ at Hackney Council. He's always been far too good for that bunch of idiots anyway.

His new job, albeit sporadic, will involve him tuning up for none other than top Monkey himself, Dr Robert. Yes, our bequiffed pal has got himself a gig with the Blow Monkeys as guitar tech. And so, he invited us along as his guests to see them play at 93 Feet East. Went with Nads and Das Blonde. All the hits came out (like toe-tapping ditty Digging Your Scene), accompanied by three curvy black backing singers, one of whom had breasts so big, I couldn't take my eyes off them (think I wasn't alone in my fascination). Each of those knockers was bigger than my head.

Imagine it. Blimey.

(Postscript: I'll be encouraging email baiting of Mr Randall as his employment at Hackney comes to an end. It is necessary we find innovative ways to beat the IT swear police at Hackney Council and mail him some choice stuff without getting bounceback. Get your thinking caps on, troops...)