Tuesday 10 May 2011

Our Survey Said..

Been busy, so no time for my usual lolling around in cafés reading the paper. I haven't even had time to read paper stuff at all, so Specs haven't had much of an outing. Time to remedy that. Specs and I went to The Haberdashery this morning, gathering today's Guardian on the way. Specs worked their wonders - I can read stuff, and not just at arm's length, folks. Amazing, this wearing glasses lark.

Now 11pm. Just got into bed. Quick look at Guardian online in case anything's been happening in the world whilst I've been curled up with McNulty and Stringer Bell (series 2 of The Wire going from strength to strength - aiii). Clicked on this article from G2 again:

Read the comments. Go on - do it. I may be easily pleased, but I had to wipe the tears from my sleepy eyes.

Q: "Name something you hide in your socks when you go swimming."
A: "Your legs."